Dear Valued Customers,
During this time of heightened concern and uncertainty, we want to ensure you that the health and safety of our customers, employees and partners remains our highest priority.
Our team are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation, including following the latest advice from leading medical professionals and directives from government officials and local authorities. We are planning and acting accordingly to provide safe, efficient, and convenient services and customer care to all our clients.
Here are the initiatives and safeguards we are offering:
- Choose a Car – Choose from our in stock cars or we can source the next one available.
- Arrange a Test Drive – We can bring the car to your home or workplace, or you can visit the Dealership.
- Trade-In Details – Tell us about your trade-in. Our experts will provide you an obligation free valuation.
- Discuss Purchase Options – Whether you need finance or a paying cash we can assist.
- Deposit – Hold your vehicle with a deposit. It’s refundable if you change your mind.
- Pick Up your New Car – We can arrange a contactless delivery experience.
- For your convenience and safety, Etheridge Ford are offering pick-up and drop-off services for customer vehicles to help minimise interaction with our personnel.
- To ensure every precaution is taken, your vehicle and our loaner vehicle will be disinfected by our driver at the time your vehicle is picked up and the loaner vehicle dropped off.
- Key touchpoints within vehicles will be meticulously sanitised after any service visit. Etheridge Ford will use recommended cleaning products and procedures to help ensure that vehicles are clean and safe when returned to customers.
- Cashless payment options are available to support the pick-up and drop-off option, making the entire process